Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year- 2012 + Movie Talk

Ok, so it's a little early, but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be up. The allergy thing has turned into a cold plus laryngitis plus coughing/wheezing. I'm not real happy with my immune system right now, but whaddaya gonna do, eh? It is what it is.

Did manage to get out to see Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol, otherwise known as the Mission Impossible Movie That Did Not Suck. Part of the reason for the lack of suckage is that the filmmakers gave the supporting characters, played by Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, and Paula Patton, just as much to do as Mr. Crazy Eyes. The fX were great, the action sequences were suspenseful, and TC's ginormous teeth did not blind any moviegoers. I give it 3.75 stars out of 4, only because Agent Ethan Hunt is still the Mary Sue of espionage & hijinks.

Happy New Year! *throws cat hair in lieu of confetti*

No comments: