Saturday, April 18, 2009

*clutches heart*

I just saw a pic of a bebeh pygmy goat. *clutches heart* I think I'm having palpitations. The cuteness factor is overwhelming!

Life has been of the suck lately, what with family melodramas, very sick friends & coworkers, bad news on an almost daily basis. Bebeh pygmy goat pictures are good therapy for hard times. I'm just sayin'...

The hubster and I ran away from home last night. We drove to G'vegas after work just because we could. Supper at K&W, productive wallows at Kohl's, Wal-Mart (for Cricut supplies), Barnes & Noble (eeeee!), and Michael's, and then back home to a very miffed diva who let me know she was most unhappy with our extended absence by presenting her tail to me all night long. I'm learning to sleep with my head under the covers.

After taking care of altar guild duties at church, I spent some time on the front porch with my laptop (a little writing) and knitting (lap blanket). I somehow managed to purl when I should have been knitting, so I have a couple of rows of boo-boos in the blanket. My OCD tendencies voted for ripping out the blunders, but I bravely left 'em in because if I keep ripping out the blunders in all of my knitting projects, I will get NOTHING finished. So unless someone can prove that knitting blunders can cause planets to fall out of orbit, I'm leavin' 'em in.

I think we're going to watch some movies tonight, or maybe just *a* movie since we're both kind of tired. Still haven't watched Appaloosa, Becoming Jane, or Hancock (all of which we own). I bought Moonlight this weekend after getting hooked on the random re-runs on Sci-Fi; I do love me a good vampire show. So a quiet night at home, plus bebeh pygmy goat pictures: life doesn't get much better than this, eh? ;)

2 comments:

Lythrum said...

We have Hancock too and haven't watched it yet. Sorry that you've had such a bad week. :)

Kat said...

Completing the trilogy of those who have Hancock and haven't watched it! And Appaloosa. And a million other really cool movies. But we've also been trying to catch up on shows that we dvr...and we did do some of that tonight.

So sorry for all the badness of late. Was glad to provide pix of cute babeh pygmy goat...if you need industrial therapy, you can always drive down and pet her! She's incredibly soft. And did I mention cute? And her little mew sounds almost like a kitten! (More heart palpitations.)

Oh, yeah, and there are more babehs due any time now!